Sober Living Resources
Here at SAL, we firmly believe that support is an essential part of recovery, so we’ve put together some helpful sober living resources. From meeting groups and job opportunities to treatment centers and creative outlets, we’ve got a wide range of options when it comes to encouragement, strength, and solidarity in recovery.
Check out our full list of sober living resources today!
Books & Podcasts
Helpful Books to Read in Recovery
- Drop the Rock: Removing Character Defects by Bill P., Todd W., and Sara S.
- A New Pair of Glasses by Charles Chamberlain
- Chasing The Scream by Johann Hari
- Secret No More: A True Story of Hope for Parents with an Addicted Child by Lisa Hillman
Treatment Centers & Facilities
Scottsdale Treatment Centers
- Acceptance Recovery Center
- Arizona Addiction Recovery Center
- Buena Vista Health and Recovery Center
- Cornerstone Healing Center
- Desert Cove Recovery
- Illuminate Recovery Center
- Scottsdale Providence Recovery Center
- Pathfinders Recovery Center
- Pinnacle Peak Recovery
- Purpose Healing Center
- Scottsdale Recovery Center
- Soul Surgery Recovery
- SpringBoard Recovery
SOBER APARTMENT LIVING
Donate to Us
Help our residents thrive. At Sober Apartment Living, our mission is to provide the lifestyle and support for a successful transition from addiction recovery to an independent life of sobriety, contentment, and productivity – creating an embracing community where individuals are not just surviving but thriving.