How it Works
1) APPLY – Fill out and submit the online application for our Scottsdale sober apartment homes below (or deliver a paper copy to management).
2) BACKGROUND CHECK – SAL uses a third-party to complete this step.
3) INTERVIEW – An interview and in-person tour will be conducted by our resident manager.
4) INTAKE PROCESS – Once the application is approved, you will be asked to pass a drug screening test.
5) MOVE-IN & PAYMENT – You will work with management to determine your move-in date.
– Submit the first month’s fee and security deposit.
– The monthly fee for our Scottsdale clean living transitional apartments depends on 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom units and ranges from $625-$790/mo (fully furnished units, plus includes utilities and WiFi). The security deposit is $300.
– Review SAL’s policies and procedures
*Please note, there is a nonrefundable $25 application fee that covers the costs of the application process, including the background check and drug test.
If you prefer not to complete the application online, you may call 720-432-5621 to ask about alternative ways to submit your application. Residence Agreement can be found here.
Sober Apartment Living leverages https/ssl and AES 256 encryption to safeguard and protect your data in transit and while stored. Additionally, all payments are securely submitted and processed through PayPal.