The Simple Process
How it Works
1) APPLY – Fill out and submit the online application (see below) for our Scottsdale sober apartments below (or deliver a paper copy to management). There is a nonrefundable $25 application fee that covers the background check and drug test.
2) BACKGROUND CHECK – SAL uses a third-party to complete this step (non-starters are violent crimes, sexual misconduct, & terrorist activity)
3) INTERVIEW – An interview (in person or remote) will be conducted by our resident manager.
4) APPROVAL PROCESS – Once the application is approved, you will be asked to pass a drug screening test.
5) MOVE-IN – You will work with management to determine your move-in date.
6) PAYMENT – Submit the first month’s rent and security deposit. The monthly rent for our Scottsdale sober apartments depends on 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom units and ranges from $710-880/mo (fully furnished units, plus includes utilities and WiFi). The security deposit is $300.
Sober Apartment Living leverages https/ssl and AES 256 encryption to safeguard and protect your data in transit and while stored. Additionally, all payments are securely submitted and processed through PayPal.